Cauliflower and bean salad is a delicious, quick pickled salad you can throw together in 5 minutes to add to a buffet spread. Do plan to give it some time to chill, though.
(To be clear, this is a “cooking with canning you have already done” recipe. This is not a recipe for canning.)
This recipe uses:
Yield: Makes 4 cups / 500 g
Serving size: ½ cup / 60 g
Fat: 2.4 g
- ½ litre jar pickled caulflower (1 US pint / 2 cups)
- ½ litre jar bean salad(1 US pint / 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- (optional: fresh herbs as desired)
- Drain both jars.
- Put drained contents into a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, and any fresh herbs you want to use.
- Toss gently.
- Put covered in refrigerator to chill for several hours or over night.
- Serve slightly-chilled or room temperature.
Per 1/2 cup (60 g / 2 oz):
- 86 calories, 66 mg sodium
- Weight Watchers PointsPlus®: 1/2 cup (60 g) = 2 points
* Nutrition info provided by https://caloriecount.about.com
* PointsPlus™ calculated by healthycanning.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.