Cauliflower and bean salad is a delicious, quick pickled salad you can throw together in 5 minutes to add to a buffet spread. Do plan to give it some time to chill, though.
(To be clear, this is a “cooking with canning you have already done” recipe. This is not a recipe for canning.)
This recipe uses:
Either Sweet and Sour Cauliflower Pickle or White Wine and Lemon Marinated Cauliflower
Cauliflower and Bean salad
- ½ litre jar pickled caulflower (1 US pint / 2 cups)
- ½ litre jar bean salad (1 US pint / 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Drain both jars.
- Put drained contents into a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, and (optional) any fresh herbs you want to use.
- Toss gently.
- Put covered in refrigerator to chill for several hours or over night.
- Serve slightly-chilled or room temperature.
Per ½ cup (60 g / 2 oz):
- 86 calories, 66 mg sodium
- Weight Watchers PointsPlus®: ½ cup (60 g) = 2 points
* Nutrition info provided by https://caloriecount.about.com
* PointsPlus™ calculated by healthycanning.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.
Leave a Reply