Healthy Canning explores modern, lab-tested home food preservation methods from reputable sources and provides an in-depth knowledge base. All recipes are 100% life story free.
Trending home canning recipes
Things home canners are currently searching in the past 30 days….
Rhubarb canning recipes
Rhubarb is one of those ingredients that is like prized gold to home canners.
Home canning knowledge base
Healthy Canning has an extensive knowledge base for learning about home food preservation.
- Water Bath Canning Theory
- Water bath canning: step by step
- Pressure Canning Principles
- Pressure Canning Step-by-step
- Steam Canning
- Canning Equipment
- Re-using jars from store-bought products
- Learning resources for home canning
- Home canning concepts
- Issues in home canning
- Home Canning Safety Topics
- Unsafe home canning practices
- Ingredients for home canning
- Calcium Chloride (aka Pickle Crisp®)
- What is the shelf life of home canned goods?
See more learning topics →
Sometimes considered the “poor cousin” of home canning, dry mixes in fact act as a great complement to your home food preservation. Check out some of these ideas!.
See more DIY mixes →